Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sidarius Calvin

Registrierter Benutzer

Spielsysteme: Diverses, bin momentan auf der freien Suche durch die Systeme. Bisher angetestet: FoW, BO, RoE, WHAB, WMAB, LotOW und einige Weitere. Früher GW.

Clubforum: Spielen in den Bergen

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 19:43

Danke fürs Zusammentragen der vielen Varianten :thumbup:

Ich werde/möchte in den nächsten Tagen mein erstes Lion Rampant-Spiel absolvieren.
Bin gespannt darauf :)
Besuche doch mal meinen Tabletop-Blog :)
http://tabletop-projects.blogspot.ch/

Bayernkini

Registrierter Benutzer

• »Bayernkini« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Spielsysteme: Commands Colors Serie, Lion Rampant Serie, Rommel, Fighting Sails, Poseidons Warriors, Blood Bowl

Clubforum: Spielen im Süden

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. April 2018, 16:48

Im DuxRampant Forum gibts wieder eine neue Fanvariante,
Peloponnesian War

Den Download direkt über den dortigen Thread,
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/duxrampa…t967.html#p4305

da das PDF zum Anhängen im Post hier zu groß ist.
My dice are the hell

Bayernkini

Registrierter Benutzer

Spielsysteme: Commands Colors Serie, Lion Rampant Serie, Rommel, Fighting Sails, Poseidons Warriors, Blood Bowl

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 25. Mai 2018, 17:39

Im aktuellen Wargames Illustrated 368 / Juni 2018, ist wieder eine neue
Lion Rampant Variante drinnen, die ich natürlich für die Fans der LR-Serie nicht vorenthalten will ;)

RENAISSANCE RAMPANT
»Bayernkini« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
My dice are the hell

Bayernkini

Registrierter Benutzer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2018, 18:54

Habe den Thread-Titel leicht geändert und werde hier dann immer alle Regelvarianten/Hausregeln der LR-Serie einstellen, also auch für Dragon Rampant, Pikeman´s Lament, TMWWBK usw.
und nicht nur für Lion Rampant.

Anlaß ist der Beitrag über eine "King Arthur" - Dragon Rampant - Warband im aktellen Wargames Illustrated 369 ( Juli 2018 ).
Mal schaun ob ich diese Idee/Warband nicht gleich aufgreife und für mein "Halblings-Ritter-Setup" nutze, da ich dort eh noch ein Lion-/Dragon Rampant drum rum bauen will ;)

Ich gebe den puren Heftext inkl. Hintergrundgedanken von Daniel wieder (auch über seinem Mersey-Blog abzurufen).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Host of Logres Warband

- Elite Foot + Wizardling + Leader @ 9 pts
This small group represents Ambrosius (or Uther, should you prefer), his wizard Merlin, and the Britons´banners and champions. Merlin being merely a "Wizardling" might seem odd at first glance, but in early Arthurian tales, he´s more a wise man, his main impact being psychological rather than chucking fireballs from his fingers. Therefore I gave him the following spells:
- Banish Fear
- Befuddle Thee
- Dragon´s Breath

- Heavy Riders + Fear @ 6 pts
This is Arthur and his companions - hard chaps on hard charging horses. They geet stuck in and drive their enemies before them - the "Fear" special rule represents this very nicely.

- Heavy Riders @ 4 pts
These are more of Arthur´s mounted horsemen. However, without the great man leading the charge, they cause a bit less panic in their Saxon foes.

- Heavy Foot @ 4 pts
These are the bog standard footmen of the early medieval army. They are well equipped with shields and spears, and mine wear armour to differentiate them from the sorry unit listed below.

- Light Foot + Javelins + Fearful @ 2 pts
These are unarmoured javelinmen; they´re not natural fighters and prefer to chuck their darts from a distance, hence the appropriate addition of "Fearfull". Another option would be to field
a smaller unit of Scouts, also for two points.

@ Ambrosius/Uther is the Warband's Leader, but Arthur is the pin up boy, flouncing around on a pretty horse. An option for Arthur is to replace Fear with Blessed Weapon, representing his rather handy sword Caliburn.

@ I've chosen to represent Merlin as a Wizardling, which may raise a few eyebrows, just like those Witches in MacBeth's warband. But, in classic Arthurian lore, he does not stand on battlefields throwing thunderbolts this way and this. Instead, he more commonly seems to have a psychological effect, and I think the three spells chosen for him pretty much cover that. And if you've seen Excalibur, you'll understand why he MUST have dragon's breath! This also makes him different to the typical Gandalf-alike beloved of gamers.

@ Elite and Heavy foot are armoured, where as Light foot with javelins fulfil the role of skirmishers, without actually being as effective as scouts. They're not natural fighters, so are fearful; they may be replaced by a Scout unit sometimes, depending on how I'm feeling.
My dice are the hell

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bayernkini« (30. Juni 2018, 10:49)